DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for some feedback

S.W.

Reactions
I've made a clip (no audio). Would love some feedback

Shot on high shutterspeed because I dont have ND filters atm.

Wondering on camera settings. Shooting at 4K 24fps. But have te feeling I have a lot of noise.
Shooting in D-log.

Some graded footage

Ungraded (first clip)
STACK

What do you think of the image quality.

Absolutely beautiful movement and colors. I like your settings. The Mavic is so complex it took me a while to learn all the options to get the quality I had in my Phantom 3. But I got there, watching numerous videos such as yours. As with cellular phone cameras I am finding that too much resolution is often overwhelming. For instance, with high resolution it becomes difficult to share numerious photos via email. In fact, high resolution is often not detectable on lower quality screens. Thus, I have gone down to the lower res to enable my laptops and TV to see them properly without skipping or acting up. Many of us don't want to be photographers, just fly and see what we photoed or videoed. Thus, one setting that can handle what we do daily and quickly is what we seek. Again, your settings have produced a very high quality result. Congratulations.

Reactions: S.W.
Absolutely beautiful movement and colors. I like your settings. The Mavic is so complex it took me a while to learn all the options to get the quality I had in my Phantom 3. But I got there, watching numerous videos such as yours. As with cellular phone cameras I am finding that too much resolution is often overwhelming. For instance, with high resolution it becomes difficult to share numerious photos via email. In fact, high resolution is often not detectable on lower quality screens. Thus, I have gone down to the lower res to enable my laptops and TV to see them properly without skipping or acting up. Many of us don't want to be photographers, just fly and see what we photoed or videoed. Thus, one setting that can handle what we do daily and quickly is what we seek. Again, your settings have produced a very high quality result. Congratulations.

Thank you very much. Yeah the high resolution is sometimes heavy for the devices!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580