DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for spare Mavic prop bases

CaveDrone

Reactions
mavic pro prop hub.jpg

I crash landed my Mavic using the Propeller cage and the props got caught in the cages and snapped the tabs. My fault being stupid and tired. But anyway, after taking off the prop bases to fish out the bits, I noticed that the base is made of plastic and thought I'd better get spares. I spent 45 min googling (oogling?) trying to find them. No luck!

Hey @Thunderdrones you have these things? Need four for spares!

Last edited:
@Thunderdrones might be able to tell you where to get those or he might have some .

They are not broken, I am one of those guys who likes to be prepared. When I took them off to remove bits of tabs from the broken props I noticed they were also plastic so I decided to see if I could get spares just in case. I remember seeing them in "repair kits" from DJI I think, some months ago and wondered what they were.

Ok I dont think they are plastic.
The other day I broke some props and was trying to bend them 180 so see them snap, to my surprise they are quite flexible and they didnt.
What is notice is that instead of being plastic they appear to be some sort of layered material that makes them very durable. I assume the the "donut" you are picturing is made of the same material.

thanks, I will check it out! @dirkclod
Thanks, dirkclod! Thanks to you, I know the "name" of the part so I can continue to search for official replacement parts. I don't trust third party parts for this crucial item.
Ok I dont think they are plastic.
The other day I broke some props and was trying to bend them 180 so see them snap, to my surprise they are quite flexible and they didnt.
What is notice is that instead of being plastic they appear to be some sort of layered material that makes them very durable. I assume the the "donut" you are picturing is made of the same material.

I am thinking these are made of nylon, pretty tough but they do wear.

thanks, I will check it out! @dirkclod

Thanks, dirkclod! Thanks to you, I know the "name" of the part so I can continue to search for official replacement parts. I don't trust third party parts for this crucial item.

I am thinking these are made of nylon, pretty tough but they do wear.
back side of pedestal mount1.jpg I can see the circled locking nubs get worn off or rounded over time and cause the props fly off. Scary for a multitude of reasons.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803