DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking for usb c to lightning wire that works with otterbox defender iphone case

jjcrt2

Reactions
All, i have an iphone 13 pro max and while its difficult enough to squeeze onto my mini 2 controller the lightning connector won't work with my otterbox defender case. can someone point me in the direction of a cable that would have a right angle usb c to a straight lighting? the smaller the length the better. Thank you!

I use the Mini 1 version of this cable but the lightning end is identical. It works for me with an Otterbox Defender case on my iPhone 12:

Reactions: jjcrt2
I believe the Mini 2 comes with three cables, all with a angled USB C at one end, and a USB C, Lightning, or micro C at the other. So for your application the end that goes into the video device would have to be straight-in? I do believe all the supplied cables are angled both ends. Check on Amazon. That have a "million" cables.

This might do it:

Coiled USB C to Lightning Cable, ANDNOVA Type C to Lightning [MFi Certified] Fast Charging with iPhone 13/13 Mini 12 Pro Max/12/11 Pro/X/XR/XS Max/8/8 Plus, Supports Power Delivery $15​

Lightning to USB C cable coiled.jpg

Reactions: @Rip
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54