DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Los Angeles Flyers

Reactions
Is there anybody from Southern California? Looking for recommendations on dope open spaces to fly. I live in a dense residential area... the signal gets weak or loses signal after about 2k to 3k ft... I want to push this thing to the limits.

I live in SGV and ha e a couple of places around my side of the city that I go to. San Gabriel reservoir is a nice spot. Some water, nice views over the valley. Whittier narrows is a nice big rec area where you don’t get hassled. Yeah it’s tough finding safe/legal and interesting places to fly around LA.

Reactions: Geekybutfleeky_MP2
I live in SGV and ha e a couple of places around my side of the city that I go to. San Gabriel reservoir is a nice spot. Some water, nice views over the valley. Whittier narrows is a nice big rec area where you don’t get hassled. Yeah it’s tough finding safe/legal and interesting places to fly around LA.
I’m in the SGV Also, Temple City. I’ll check those places out. I went way up Santa Anita Ave... towards chantry flats... pretty good view of the SGV.

Urban Nightscape

los-angeles-skyline2.jpg

#m2p
#mavic2pro

(before the drone police come out in full force, I captured this image legally—proper airspace, proper altitude, proper aircraft lighting, etc)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929