DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost a drone, crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear.

Are you able to retrieve the flightdata from your phone/tablet to share it here? If so, there are many experienced members that certainly will be willing to help you to find out what happened and if, where you could possibly find it.

is where you can upload the log to, so it will show the data available.

EDIT:
You will find the data in the DJI-Folder of the device you used in combination with the controler. In the sub-folder DJI.GO.V4 you'll find a folder "FilghtRecord". In there, you have several files, the interesting (at this moment) one starts with DJIFlightRecord_Date_Time.txt. That is the one you'll need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prismatic
Very helpfull

He probably not only lost his drone, he also seemd to have lost the " 't " after "can" in his text.
There are so many assumptions required to provide any sort of a response to that post I wasn’t prepare to make another one.

To be honest I assumed it is probably a wind up.

Reactions: Rogat19 and Kilrah
Let's wait for the logs.

Sad to see that people ask for help
but don't reach their hand out

Looks like the OP just wanted to vent instead of getting any help.

I don't think the OP was actually asking for help - he hasn't visited the forum since he made that first post.
OP joined the forum 6/22, made one vague (and slightly whiny) post, and has not been back yet; may never be back, or may deliver the logs. Meanwhile, we all have better things to do. ⏳ ;)

Reactions: Thomas B and sar104
You know I really enjoy this forum, I encourage ones that are shy, slow, embarrassed to ask for help here.
And, I try to apply what a great man once said. "Everything that you want men to do to you, then, do so yourselves
to them," Every time I have asked for help, people have been kind and respectful with me. Even when I did not get
the understanding of the answer. They were very patiant with me, learning some of this stuff is like learning a new
language.

It was relativly early sundaymorning, can someone imagine that he has other duties to take care of?

And if he/she/it doesn't come back, let it be.

Seem like the OP didnt care about getting help retrieving the drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000