DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost connection several times

Moura

Reactions
Hi, the last 3 or 4 times that a flew my MP2 the connection was lost between RC and MP2. I had to reeboot the RC and try reconect. In all this times i had visual connection with drone and it was not far. I was in GPS mode.
Another issue is a message in the RC "re ctrl stck" that appears sometimes.

Thanks in advance

Hi Moura, when you lost connection to your MP2, did you still have stick movements to the drone? if so then G04 app may have crashed. If not then you should check the integrity of the usb cable that you are using to connect both your RC and phone. As for the ctrl stck error. I am not 100% sure about that, but i will start with performing a stick calibration, hope this helps

I can't remember where I saw this advice, but after I had the same problem, I learned that it is sometimes caused by the flimsy DJI cable between your controller and phone, and sometimes caused by not updating firmware in the batteries. There were other suggestions, too, but I updated the firmware and bought a stronger cable and have not had the problem since.

I can't remember where I saw this advice, but after I had the same problem, I learned that it is sometimes caused by the flimsy DJI cable between your controller and phone, and sometimes caused by not updating firmware in the batteries. There were other suggestions, too, but I updated the firmware and bought a stronger cable and have not had the problem since.
Hi Jim i have update the firmware with tha dji app but i do not know how to update only the batteries firmware. I will test the cable, thanks.

Hi Jim i have update the firmware with tha dji app but i do not know how to update only the batteries firmware. I will test the cable, thanks.
Moura-- You need to update the firmware in each battery you have. You can do that with the DJI assistant: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic- DJI Download Center- DJI.
Have you ever seen the message "inconsistent firmware found"? That will tell you there's a mismatch between the drone and the battery firmware.

Reactions: Moura
You can also update the battery firmware directly with the Go4 app. You put each battery in the aircraft, start it up, and if it says “inconsistent firmware“ just slide to update.

I have updated all the bateries, lets see if it works, thanks.
Now the problem is the stick error that do not let me use the MP2. Attached is some photos. I have this problem very frequently.
514fea0f3ae5d8695798f3f4946baab7.jpg
d17fe54cb4ab6603674c70bf442181c7.jpg

Stick error can be a need for RC calibration, or you have magnetic interference with the stick position sensors. If you're using one of those magnetic quick connect USB adapters, that could be the issue.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I have updated all the firmwares and still have the stick error. I have calibrated again the RC and still have the issue. This issue disapears minutes after connect to the aircraft.

You might want to open a support ticket with DJI, might be under warranty still? I would contact them before waiting any longer for the issue to get worse, wouldn't want that to turn into a fly-away.

Reactions: Moura
Past few flights my iPhone 6 has gone dark at some point. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes no. Just a recent thing of the past month. Wonder if the phone is showing its age?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost