DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Connection to Mavic Air 2

DjiMavicAir2Mcr

Reactions
I took my drone on a flight, didn't take it up that high, the drone lost connection. It landed on its own and even when it landed the controller would not connect. I had to manually switch off the drone while it was hovering.

Last edited:
Just a normal day, didn't take it up that high but lost connection, and even when it self landed, still wouldn't connect. Had to manually switch off the drone while it was still in the air. Can anyone help me figure out what went wrong?
What does this even mean?

Well ... feels that you not quite understood what was happening & that you leave out some information over what exactly happened.

From the log this is read out & depicted in a chart ... mainly you ascended straight up to 116m height just above you (1,3m from HP), you yawed around a bit then at 70sec into the flight the connection between your RC & MA2 was lost. At 107sec the connection was regained & by then the failsafe action had kicked in & the MA2 was in progress of landing (due to short distance to HP) at 89m height. You then aborted the landing & flew actively the MA2 out at 77m height to 138m distance from the HP ... then the log ends. What happened there?

Here below you see all stick commands & the height readings ... the big white stripe where no graphs is drawn is the disconnect. In the end we see a elevator command (blue graph, right stick forward) which takes your MA2 138m out from HP... end of log.

1604778326090.png

In the end your MA2 was here over the roofs ... green bar is the heading direction of the MA2. Also it looks like you had walked over to where the MA2 was & stood on the street beside the house where your MA2 was (the blue star...)

1604778548025.png

The first disconnect is probably easy to explain ... did you point your RC correct? Flying just above you at 116m height requires you to hold the RC vertically so the antenna is pointing at the MA2 ... did you do that?

This from the manual ...

1604778780678.png

Here a 3D image of the flight ...

1604779308628.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member