DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost connection

mmamonster

Reactions
Just had a quick go of my air 2 and went up to around 300 ft when my screen said interface, then the controller lost connection to my drone for about 2 seconds, the screen went grey then it reconnected.
What would normally happen if it doesn't reconnect? Worring really as I don't want it to fly off.
Atb
Mart

Just had a quick go of my air 2 and went up to around 300 ft when my screen said interface, then the controller lost connection to my drone for about 2 seconds, the screen went grey then it reconnected.
What would normally happen if it doesn't reconnect? Worring really as I don't want it to fly off.
Atb
Mart

Happened to me yesterday. I was still able to control the drone when the feed went off.

Reactions: mmamonster
Hmm. That's funny.

It normally looses video connection before control connection. That's a good thing. I've twice lost video connection on mine, and both times I just turned the remote toward the aircraft and restored it. Foliage seems to block the video feed.

I've lost the signal(and the screen) a few times and tried to quickly find a higher and better location for the controller with some success. If I don't get the signal back by moving I don't mess with it. The signal come's back quickly after the drone starts it's return. Cancelling the RTH with a double click has me a little concerned. I've never been blanked by a building or anything like that and I have no experience along those lines.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom