DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost DJI Mavic Pro - Quechee Gorge VT

stellato

Reactions
Hi - I crashed my drone into a tree near the Quechee Gorge Bridge on May 27, 2017. I tried to retrieve it but it was too high up, and the path to the tree was dangerous. If any fellow pilots see a DJI Mavic Pro abandoned in the area (e.g. washed up on the river bed), please contact me. I have the SN and willing to provide a monetary reward.

The last known coordinates were 43.639095,-72.408051. If on the bridge looking towards the dam, it was stuck on the right side of the river in a pine tree near the bend. I would be very grateful if found and returned.

Attachments

• IMG_2635.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hi. I think I found your Mavic last summer while hiking the gorge. It has a sticker on it with a name and identifcation number. I'll be very happy if this is yours. Let me know.

Reactions: Simmo
Hi. I think I found your Mavic last summer while hiking the gorge. It has a sticker on it with a name and identifcation number. I'll be very happy if this is yours. Let me know.
Thanks but I did not have my name on it. I have the ID number and happy to share it.

OK. Let me know what the ID is and I'll confirm if the one I have is yours.

Anyone else lose a Mavic Pro at Quechee Gorge last summer or prior? If so, please provide your name or UAS certificate number to claim it.

Found! Mavic Pro in Quechee Gorge, VT last summer. Please provide name or UAS number to claim it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike