DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Drone in the Jungle.

Akoztha

Reactions
Yes... I lost my drone. Sucks !!
So I got a few questions, any kind of help is greatly appreciated!
Questions:
* It had %27 battery, but the RC got disconnected. I lost signal of the device and the video only shows that moment, when there was no communication.
- At that point; does it continues to Return Home? I called DJI and the lady didn't knew much. She said as soon as the Drone loses signal with the RC, it will stop. Meaning that the %27 left was used just hovering at the point where I lost contact.
The reason why I am trying to find about this, it's because the tab "Find My Drone" gave me coordinates that are basically, near or right at the spot where my video stopped recording.
I spend all day at that spot, but couldn't find it; so I was puzzled.
- If it continued Returning Home. Is there a way to retrieve the last cordinates?

Thanks in advance for your responses!!!

rth depends on what you set,hover or return
if you post flight logs someone will chime in and give an idea where to look for it.

I never changed that, so it's Returning Home as Default if I'm not mistaking.

I never changed that, so it's Returning Home as Default if I'm not mistaking.
not sure but that has to be set ,my rth was off initially and had to be set,along with hover-home setting,

Is there any how of checking that, without my drone obviously[emoji26]

i believe once things are set then opening the djigo should show current settings.

if you can post the flight data it would be of some help.
RTH setting is not really going to tell much. It either hovered, landed or returned towards home.
For now, all we know is that it is somewhere between where you took off from, and the point almost 2 miles away that you flew to.

if you can post the flight data it would be of some help.
RTH setting is not really going to tell much. It either hovered, landed or returned towards home.
For now, all we know is that it is somewhere between where you took off from, and the point almost 2 miles away that you flew to.

How do I post the flight data.

Everything shows N/A.
yes agreed flight logs will tell much more but when you say your seeing N/A,i assume thats the main screen,you need to click on general settings.

IDK! :(
go to any lost drone thread, scroll through and usually there will be instructions on how to do it.
The experts will be along shortly to figure it out.

yoy'll need to install dji assistant 2 to post your flight logs

I don't see how you can check your rth setting without a drone. one bad thing about djigo4 is it won't run until it's connected to a drone

I can open it up to the flight screen without the drone or RC turned on or plugged in on my iphone,

I have it. It just gives me the option to connect my drone....
i just started mine,the drone is needed to show rth settings,sorry for initial post.

I can open it up to the flight screen without the drone or RC turned on or plugged in on my iphone,
yes but doesnt let rth settings,they show when drone is on so must be stored on the drone

Without the data I dont think knowing the RTH settings are going to help much. Whatever it was set at, it either hovered, landed, or started towards home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929