DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost drone with wind

Reactions
Hiya i was flying my drone and was trying to get it home to me but the wind was taking it further away off my flight log could someone work out were about it would roughly land with wind speed and also how high i was flying it ect

welcome to the forum,would i be right in thinking it was a MM you were flying ,you will need to post you data files for someone to help you

Hiya i was flying my drone and was trying to get it home to me but the wind was taking it further away off my flight log could someone work out were about it would roughly land with wind speed and also how high i was flying it ect

Welcome to the forum, bit of a sad intro, but . . .

Go here . . .

Follow instructions to retrieve TXT log nad if there the DAT.

Post links to the Phantom Help page report, or Airdata . . . attach DAT if you can retrieve it.

Post this up in a new thread in the Mavic Crash & Flyaway Assistance section of the forum here . . .

Welcome to the forum, bit of a sad intro, but . . .

Go here . . .

Follow instructions to retrieve TXT log nad if there the DAT.

Post links to the Phantom Help page report, or Airdata . . . attach DAT if you can retrieve it.

Post this up in a new thread in the Mavic Crash & Flyaway Assistance section of the forum here . . .

How do i get the flight data

its sure was im trying to do that
If you can find and post your .txt file, I can analyse it in a couple of minutes.
The link I gave you has instructions that show you how to find the file.
It has a file name like this: DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-12_[17-50-16].txt

If you can find and post your .txt file, I can analyse it in a couple of minutes.

is this what you need?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-17_[16-03-48].txt[1].zip
    877.2 KB · Views: 12

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-04-17_[16-03-48].txt[2].zip
    877.2 KB · Views: 13
No .. are you zipping the files?
The file that's needed is a .txt file ... not a zipped text file.
I have just posted another one it wont let me open it also but I cant compare it to anything else they all have zip when I click html ect the files then go for me not to pick up

I have just posted another one it wont let me open it also but I cant compare it to anything else they all have zip when I click html ect the files then go for me not to pick up
I'm not sure what the issue is, but if we wan't get past it to see the .txt file .... .
How about going back to the instructions and uploading the .txt file to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
That will give you a summary report and you can post a link to the summary report.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e