DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost drones, how common?

Stiletto

Reactions
Hi all,

I'm working on a project regarding lost drones. Hearing about flyaways and people losing their drones is no fun. I posted a similar thread on PhantomPilots and besides the fact that this is also relevant to Mavics, it will help me gather more accurate data.

I would appreciate it very much if you could spend 3 minutes of your times and answer this super short survey.

Lost Drone Survey

Thanks and have a great flight!

Reactions: Budmancan
Hi all,

I'm working on a project regarding lost drones. Hearing about flyaways and people losing their drones is no fun. I posted a similar thread on PhantomPilots and besides the fact that this is also relevant to Mavics, it will help me gather more accurate data.

I would appreciate it very much if you could spend 3 minutes of your times and answer this super short survey.

Lost Drone Survey

You should consider letting respondents view the results. In Google Forms form design, on "Settings", in "General", check the box that respondents can see summary charts and text responses and then provide a link in your post.

Reactions: Johnmcl7
Hi all,

Lost Drone Survey

Dear all
My son found a drone that may have been scrambled by a local site that has high security
I suspect the owner of the drone may have been on holidays from the US but can't be sure.
If anyone on the forum can help me find the parson or have some insight into how to find the owner.......
The drone was found in Dublin Ireland
Best regards,
R

Dear all
My son found a drone that may have been scrambled by a local site that has high security
I suspect the owner of the drone may have been on holidays from the US but can't be sure.
If anyone on the forum can help me find the person or have some insight into how to find the owner.......
Best regards,
R

Dear all
If anyone on the forum can help me find the person or have some insight into how to find the owner.......
Best regards,
R

Im starting a new thread for you in lost drones. Hope someone here can find the owner.

Dear all
Best regards,
R

Hi there,
Thanks for letting us know. Sent a PM.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member