DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic 2 Pro near Goring, Oxfordshire

NickSpender

Reactions
Hello all,

Sad day today. Lost the Mavic 2. I looked for it for a few hours but couldn't find it. So I'm reaching out to your guys and people you know. If you find a Mavic 2 Pro near Goring (by the Thames River) Oxfordshire, England. Please let me know. Handsome reward to who ever finds it. Below is a Google maps screen shot of where it last was

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190617-004110.jpg
    Screenshot_20190617-004110.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 41
Sad day today. Lost the Mavic 2. I looked for it for a few hours but couldn't find it. So I'm reaching out to your guys and people you know. If you find a Mavic 2 Pro near Goring (by the Thames River) Oxfordshire, England. Please let me know. Handsome reward to who ever finds it. Below is a Google maps screen shot of where it last was
Are you sure that point is where the drone ended up?
Or is it just the last place your controller had contact?
The recorded flight data might give more information to help you search the right place.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Are you sure that point is where the drone ended up?
Or is it just the last place your controller had contact?
The recorded flight data might give more information to help you search the right place.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
The flight data actually shows that it lost signal over the river :( but that last image I saw on the screen past the river and over the field where I pin dropped on Google maps. Definitely will upload flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS