DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my copter icon.

tony56shooter

Reactions
Thanks for any and all help that may come my way.

I have lost my copter icon on the screen " mini 5. The one we use to get to Active Track and things like that on my Mavic Pro.

Thanks again

Tony

I fly with a Mavic pro and mini 5 also and the only copter I’m aware of is the one that appears after selecting the three dots in upper right hand corner of djigo4 app..
The remote icon on main screen on left takes me to the functions like active track and etc…
Maybe delete and reinstall djigo4?

I fly with a Mavic pro and mini 5 also and the only copter I’m aware of is the one that appears after selecting the three dots in upper right hand corner of djigo4 app..
The remote icon on main screen on left takes me to the functions like active track and etc…
Maybe delete and reinstall djigo4?
Mini 5 ? What's that mean.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Same here. The remote icon on the left of the screen is where active track et al is... as far as I'm aware I've never had a "copter" icon specifically. The only reason I know of for those modes to disappear is having your drone in sport mode. I had this issue a while back; turns out I had bumped the switch on the side of the controller without realizing it. Might be worth double checking!

Same here. The remote icon on the left of the screen is where active track et al is... as far as I'm aware I've never had a "copter" icon specifically. The only reason I know of for those modes to disappear is having your drone in sport mode. I had this issue a while back; turns out I had bumped the switch on the side of the controller without realizing it. Might be worth double checking!
I will Thank you. I'll also re-install app if needed.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu