DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Mavic...

Hi everyone,
Lost my Mavic in the morass of the shipping disorder. If anyone has seen it please let me know...

I found it.. its on a quay in china somewhere...

241ngcg.jpg

ugh... Probably on its way to some apple store in a frozen tundra in Canada.....
**** you DJI!!!!
ugh... Probably on its way to some apple store in a frozen tundra in Canada.....
**** you DJI!!!!
I take offence to your remark about the frozen tundra in Canada.
I'm from Canada and I can assure you that the Apple stores in my city, 12 I believe, are nowhere near the dozen tundra.
It is December 3rd and about 42 F outside in Toronto.
Please refrain from bashing places you know nothing about!
Makes you look bad!
I can say similar things about Miami and it's murder rate, especially with trigger happy gun owners, but I won't.
The whole idea of these forums is to keep things civil.
I am heading out shortly in the beautiful sunshine to fly my Inspire, since I'm still waiting for my Mavic! Lol!

I take offence to your remark about the frozen tundra in Canada.
I'm from Canada and I can assure you that the Apple stores in my city, 12 I believe, are nowhere near the dozen tundra.
It is December 3rd and about 42 F outside in Toronto.
Please refrain from bashing places you know nothing about!
Makes you look bad!
I can say similar things about Miami and it's murder rate, especially with trigger happy gun owners, but I won't.
The whole idea of these forums is to keep things civil.
I am heading out shortly in the beautiful sunshine to fly my Inspire, since I'm still waiting for my Mavic! Lol!
I too find the frozen tundra of Canada offensive, eh.

Well, seems like sarcasm isn't used much as a style of banter by canucks.
You may say what you want about our so called "murder rate" and trigger happy gun owners.
But the truth is plenty of frostbacks seem to come and hide from the winter here in dirty ol' dangerous Miami year after year....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Vicrimo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929