DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Mavic :-(

HYRYSC

Reactions
Family took a trip up to Northern Idaho for some R&R and of course I had to bring the drone along to take pictures of the awesome wilderness. On our last day there (last Friday) we visited some of the hot springs and there was a beautiful river with some majestic scenery that I just had to capture.

So I put it up and started following the river downstream, definitely flying a bit too quickly and never saw the really long limb that was jutting out about 200 yards downstream. It went down hard on the far side of the river in a bunch of boulders.

Thankfully I have insurance on it, so guess this means that I will be stepping up into the Mavic Air 2 forum in the very near future.

It was such a good drone.

Reactions: E90RAW
Sorry for not ur loss.. good thing you have insurance did you retrieve the drone? How does the insurance work I thought it was more for protection from being sued if you happen to cause injury or damage to someone/something else like public liabilty insurance well I guess you can get full coverage on it to i guess? Throw some fire and theft tape on it too lol.. how much is insurance

Family took a trip up to Northern Idaho for some R&R and of course I had to bring the drone along to take pictures of the awesome wilderness. On our last day there (last Friday) we visited some of the hot springs and there was a beautiful river with some majestic scenery that I just had to capture.

So I put it up and started following the river downstream, definitely flying a bit too quickly and never saw the really long limb that was jutting out about 200 yards downstream. It went down hard on the far side of the river in a bunch of boulders.

Thankfully I have insurance on it, so guess this means that I will be stepping up into the Mavic Air 2 forum in the very near future.

It was such a good drone.

What kind of insurance did you find available that covers your drone?

I have State Farm and I use their Personal Article Insurance. Super affordable, $60/Year. It does not cover damage, it only covers a total loss. I did look for the drone, but quickly gave up because of the super rough terrain. I just got call from the adjuster and they are cutting me a check for the loss and I will be upgrading to the Air 2. Can't be without a drone!

I have State Farm and I use their Personal Article Insurance. Super affordable, $60/Year. It does not cover damage, it only covers a total loss. I did look for the drone, but quickly gave up because of the super rough terrain. I just got call from the adjuster and they are cutting me a check for the loss and I will be upgrading to the Air 2. Can't be without a drone!
State Farm PAP insurance is great protection for drones, cameras. bicycles, etc. I have it. Can't beat the cost for coverage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus