DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Lost VLOS and almost bumped into the dome....almost!

AcorreiA

Reactions
Hi there! Just to share my last flight experience: Flying this morning to film this incredible church where i was married. Its a dome, and i was too nera the walls when i send the MMwasp to the dome, in a second i lost VLOS and in the next second lost comm with the MM. I was not worried because i knew that he was there....then everything went as expected: the RTH start the action and he land at home. Conclusion concrete walls dont like to be penetrated with radio waves.... see video 0.50min. Hope you like it!Video

Well done.

Hi there! Just to share my last flight experience: Flying this morning to film this incredible church where i was married. Its a dome, and i was too nera the walls when i send the MMwasp to the dome, in a second i lost VLOS and in the next second lost comm with the MM. I was not worried because i knew that he was there....then everything went as expected: the RTH start the action and he land at home. Conclusion concrete walls dont like to be penetrated with radio waves.... see video 0.50min. Hope you like it!Video
wow, a lucky man! That was really very close man:oops: Nice shots and music!
cheers Paul

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Likely it wasn’t the concrete itself, but was the steel reinforcing it.

Nice flight, if you hadn't told us, we would have never known and assumed you just flew close around the dome.

Nice flight, if you hadn't told us, we would have never known and assumed you just flew close around the dome.
ehehehehe too close...i guess that i might be too close...so i take my fingers from the remote and it was the best thing to do.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO