DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Love the Air 2s

oldnoob

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Brand new drone pilot here from Mass. I never knew this fort existed until I started looking for places to fly that would be legal and interesting. This Civil war era fort is on the south coast of Mass. The day was cold and overcast. It was a little breezy but I was impressed with how smooth and stable the drone is. I had fretted for some time over which model I should choose and I love it.Fort Rodman 13123.JPG

Brand new drone pilot here from Mass. I never knew this fort existed until I started looking for places to fly that would be legal and interesting. This Civil war era fort is on the south coast of Mass. The day was cold and overcast. It was a little breezy but I was impressed with how smooth and stable the drone is. I had fretted for some time over which model I should choose and I love it.View attachment 160159
Where are you from in Mass? We have a drone group here in Rhode Island...

Congratulations! IMO the Air2s is the best drone value on the market today. If you don't need to stay under 250 grams, IMO that's the model to buy right now, especially if just starting out.

Nice pic from a former Masshole. Where is that fort? Looks like the ones built on Georges Island and peddocks island

Nice pic from a former Masshole. Where is that fort? Looks like the ones built on Georges Island and peddocks island
It's on the southern tip of New Bedford. There's a museum there which was not open at the time so I'll definitely be back

Brand new drone pilot here from Mass. I never knew this fort existed until I started looking for places to fly that would be legal and interesting. This Civil war era fort is on the south coast of Mass. The day was cold and overcast. It was a little breezy but I was impressed with how smooth and stable the drone is. I had fretted for some time over which model I should choose and I love it.View attachment 160159
Nice photo!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

Good job! Keep up the good flying.

Brand new drone pilot here from Mass. I never knew this fort existed until I started looking for places to fly that would be legal and interesting. This Civil war era fort is on the south coast of Mass. The day was cold and overcast. It was a little breezy but I was impressed with how smooth and stable the drone is. I had fretted for some time over which model I should choose and I love it.View attachment 160159we have some wonderful forts / Barracks here in South Wales U.K. this one is in Pembroke taken with my mini 3 Pro , cheers Len

It's on the southern tip of New Bedford. There's a museum there which was not open at the time so I'll definitely be back
I went to college not too far from there in Buzzards Bay (Mass Maritime Academy-Go Bucks!)

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your Mavic Air 2s it's a great drone...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots