DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loving the Rocky Mountain Adventures with Mavic Air

Reactions
Hi All,

As a Coloradan I had to pick up a drone to include with my YouTube videos and my passion of fishing in all seasons. I've had a great pleasure of having to use my Mavic Air to record some breath taking scenery. I look forward to learning from the community. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Thank you Dirk!!! I got one video to share that I've loved filming. The gimble on these things is impressive even with 25 plus mph winds. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
The gimbal is impressive until you crash and then it is one of the most damaged assemblies on the drone. Lets not jinx it though right? Welcome to the Forum!

The gimbal is impressive until you crash and then it is one of the most damaged assemblies on the drone. Lets not jinx it though right? Welcome to the Forum!
Haha thanks! I figure it'll take me a few months to get comfy. How are they at fly over water say 5 feet above the water? I'd like to fly it over some water and raise it up for a nice shot.

Be very careful! Turn off downward sensors as they can produce weird results over water. Go out short distances at first and lower slowly to the desired height and then fly a straight path without altering the altitude. Then stop and raise altitude so you dont accidentally reduce altitude suddenly.

You can also attach a getter back in case you go into the water. https://www.amazon.com/GetterBack-D...F8&qid=1543302006&sr=8-1&keywords=getter+back

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi All,

As a Coloradan I had to pick up a drone to include with my YouTube videos and my passion of fishing in all seasons. I've had a great pleasure of having to use my Mavic Air to record some breath taking scenery. I look forward to learning from the community. :)
Howdy from Wyoming @ColoradoFisher , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11