DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low noise propellers for mavic pro recommendations

jay1200

Reactions
Hey guys. Looking for recommendations on the best propellers i can get preferably low noise okes for my mavic pro. Or should i just buy the dji low noise ones they sell? Thanks in advance

Jay

Hey guys. Looking for recommendations on the best propellers i can get preferably low noise okes for my mavic pro. Or should i just buy the dji low noise ones they sell? Thanks in advance

Jay
Hey Jay, I've tried a few different brands I found THESE are most like the DJI brand and are a bit cheaper. They were well balanced and just as quiet as my DJI branded ones.

Reactions: Towlem
One example of aftermarket “stuff”
Read. Make your own decisions. But remember how much you paid for your flying camera and then think about whether you are saving money.Noise

Reactions: runrun411
I've also tried the Master Airscrew Stealth (in orange) they were decent as well, maybe just a hair louder than the OEM's but very well made.

Im really not looking to save a few bucks i rather just get props that are quality and arent going to mess with the integrity of the drone. Sometimes aftermarket can be better than the oem. So its why i asked. Arial, thanks for your input, i may consider trying those fins out. Amd if those stealths came in green i may consider since i have a green venom skin on my drone. Please keep the tips coming. Thanks guys

67a4d2f18eaec0883e3c00e188c35ac3.jpg

Reactions: FoxhallGH
I have tried MP Platinum low noise props but found a really bad resonance in hover. So much so I could see the camera visually vibrating. Slightly lower prop speed at hover and only a slight drop in discernable noise. I`ve returned to using the standard props, no more resonance or extra hard work for camera and gimbal.

One flight so far with the MAS in orange. No issues and about the same noise level as the DJI low noise. Now the deep freeze is here and no flying until the weekend.

Also my advice is to just use DJI branded props what ever you decide. I can see a few people who’s opinion I respect have recommended other 3rd party props which is their opinion but DJI has spent massive amounts of testing on their props, just look at the progression from Mavic Pro props, to Low-noise/platinum, and finally to Mavic 2 props which have winglets.

I dint think DJI does everything great but when it comes to hardware I think they are by far the best.

Build quality is second to none on the 'Master Airscrew' 'Stealth' prop's ... I'm using them on my Mav' pro Platinum in place of the DJI 'Quiet' prop's and they are actually quieter (well - they have a lower sound frequency and that's not so intrusive!), and they are more efficient - rpm is lower and flight durations are extended by a couple of minutes. Although there are good reasons for sticking with the DJI Stock prop's - I'd not use anything other than the MA Stealth now ... I've tried carbon-fibre, and those are good, but 'decrease' flight duration. The MA's just seem to provide the best all round performance ...

MavPro_MA.jpg

I have tried MP Platinum low noise props but found a really bad resonance in hover. So much so I could see the camera visually vibrating. Slightly lower prop speed at hover and only a slight drop in discernable noise. I`ve returned to using the standard props, no more resonance or extra hard work for camera and gimbal.
You have experienced the gimbal shake that 'some' Mavic Pro's get when the 'quiet' MPP prop's are put on them. This can be cured with some 'gain' adjustment - but I'd recommend the Master Airscrew prop's over using the DJI quiet blades ... The following video is a bit long-winded, BUT - explains 'fully' what's going on with the MPP prop's on a MP ...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27