DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low Noise Props

Slag

Reactions
Has anyone tried the low noise props by Masterairscrew? Just wondering if they're worth it and are they safe?

Reactions: SixStringer1000
I just bought a set and your better off just saving your money unless you want different color props. There still loud. It's just not a high pitch it's a little lower pitch. I went through the thread and decided to try them out. There wasn't much difference in the noise. My mavic still sounds like a swarm of bees. Theres a video on you tube and the guy goes back and fourth between those and stock ones and you can hear the difference between the 2.
Has anyone tried the low noise props by Masterairscrew? Just wondering if they're worth it and are they safe?

Reactions: Slag
I just bought a set and your better off just saving your money unless you want different color props. There still loud. It's just not a high pitch it's a little lower pitch. I went through the thread and decided to try them out. There wasn't much difference in the noise. My mavic still sounds like a swarm of bees. Theres a video on you tube and the guy goes back and fourth between those and stock ones and you can hear the difference between the 2.
Thanks for the info. I just found the video and I’m watching it now.

Post number 6 confirms post number 3.
And I was beginning to think I was the Lone Ranger.

I always fly at 100ft altitude when at the park bordering my yard and the difference between stock and stealth props is the amount of people who look up in the sky (a few vs everyone) as you are flying above. With the V2 stealth props I can hear my Air returning to me at the 300ft mark and it gets loud around 100ft out. It might be just as loud, but it is definitely not as noticeable.

All the money we put in these birds, what's 20 more dollars.
If I could hear what I will call a noise reduction by half, not a scientific calculation that papers out as noise reduction of half, I would sign up.
A slight variation in pitch(noise, not prop angle) isn’t enough for me.

I use them, it sounds like about a 3 dB difference using my unscientific "listening" method. The motors are definitely turning slower. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I bought and installed the Master AirScrew props about 3 months ago, and they are awesome.
The only problem I had was an alert telling me I had a malfunction on one of the props, and that I had to recalibrate.
I never recalibrated, and the problem solved itself.
As far as noise reduction, it went from sounding live a swarm of killer bees, to a low buzzing.
I can say I'm actually very satisfied with Master AirScrew props.

I am very pleased with the props and Master Air Screw. I purchased these and they shipped the day before the V2 release and after a short conversation with them they mailed out a new set of the V2 at no charge to me. That is great customer service. The overall decibel level isn't much different and they have a noticeable pitch change, you wont be sneaking up on anyone for sure. The best thing I have found is the increased flight time, for $20 its worth it.

Reactions: Lutz
I bought and installed the Master AirScrew props about 3 months ago, and they are awesome.
The only problem I had was an alert telling me I had a malfunction on one of the props, and that I had to recalibrate.
I never recalibrated, and the problem solved itself.
As far as noise reduction, it went from sounding live a swarm of killer bees, to a low buzzing.
I can say I'm actually very satisfied with Master AirScrew props.
That’s for the info!

Reactions: Prismatic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots