DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lowepro BP250 DroneGuard

DNC78

Reactions
I am looking at getting a BP250 but can’t find one in a shop to check out before I do. Can anyone that has one tell me if it would be possible to fit a Mavic 2 and 3 spare batteries and controllers in at the same time if needed or would I need to get something bigger? This wouldn’t be all the time so I would prefer something to fit 1 drone but on occasions 2.

I have one, and I really like it.
I thought I’d try it with my MPP and M2P and 3 batteries each, and spare props. It could be possible. But you couldn’t get the chargers in there.
33776B55-A693-48F0-B1BE-02E131BC1395.jpeg

Reactions: MGVision
Easy for just the M2 and 3 batts, you'd fit a lot more, chargers could go in one of the upper zipped areas easily.
I have one for the M1P (slightly smaller), it takes everything I need, except I leave the charger home (and 12v charger in the vehicle) when I go walking places.

The drone, 6 batteries, controller, 2 power banks, cables galore, umpteen sets of props, 2 or 3 filter sets, gopro session 5, DJI Pocket, iPad mini 4 in the special sleeve, all the knick knacks like FHT strobes, spare micro USB cards, light rain jacket, lunch / snacks, PLB.

You could fit 2 regular DJI consumer drones and numerous batteries if you leave the unneeded extra gear.
The pockets are easily moved around to suit.

Thanks guys that’s great, like I said it would only be occasionally I would need to have 2 drones so as long as I know it can be done I will get one ordered.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Could mavic 3 fit there im same position as those drones in your picture?
Well, I think so, assuming it’s roughly the same size of an M2P. I find that the LowePro is very flexible as the dividers can be moved and the sides are not too rigid.

Reactions: MGVision
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb