DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LUCAINENA (ALMERIA) - My third dron edited video

pelusus

Reactions
Hi!!

I wanted to share this video I recently made with the mavic mini.

It is my third video made with the drone and I would like to know recommendations and tips to improve, both in the plans and in the edition.

Thanks in advance & good flights !!

Greetings and take care of you !!

Hi!!

I wanted to share this video I recently made with the mavic mini.

It is my third video made with the drone and I would like to know recommendations and tips to improve, both in the plans and in the edition.

Thanks in advance & good flights !!

Greetings and take care of you !!
If this is only your third film I must really compliment you! It is very well done. Very nice flying, and flying maneuvers, nice pacing, nice tempo, and good editing. The clips were right length, and most of the exposures were excellent. I probably would not have flown facing into the sun because several clips did have annoying glare and flare. The most impressive clips was the one from inside the cylindrical tower and the one with the reveal from between the two walls. Nice dining too. Please tell us what these structures were.

If this is only your third film I must really compliment you! It is very well done. Very nice flying, and flying maneuvers, nice pacing, nice tempo, and good editing. The clips were right length, and most of the exposures were excellent. I probably would not have flown facing into the sun because several clips did have annoying glare and flare. The most impressive clips was the one from inside the cylindrical tower and the one with the reveal from between the two walls. Nice dining too. Please tell us what these structures were.
Thank you!!
These structures were calcination ovens in mineral indrustry, build in 1900.

I have found some info in english about the place: Lucainena de las Torres

Greetings

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu