DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2ED Isotherm option missing?

jaysvw

Reactions
I've finally gotten around to messing with the thermal camera on the ME2ED I use for work. I watched a tutorial on YouTube where it talked about (and showed) an Isotherm setting where you could select people and fires. I don't see that option in my DJI Pilot app. It shows a few of the other options, but not Isotherm. Any ideas?

I've finally gotten around to messing with the thermal camera on the ME2ED I use for work. I watched a tutorial on YouTube where it talked about (and showed) an Isotherm setting where you could select people and fires. I don't see that option in my DJI Pilot app. It shows a few of the other options, but not Isotherm. Any ideas?
Trying to resurrect this thread as there were no answers, and now I find myself in the same boat.

Anyone…? Buehler…?

Would be interested in this as well. I selected the palette icon and was able to set a low and high temp range, but even with 80F-190F set as the range, the trees of the forest still show up as yellow or red in the middle of winter in below freezing ambient temps. I'd like to figure out how to set the FLIR to only show color for things at a living temperature.

Edit: Switching to White Hot seemed to work much better when it came to isolating the temperature range on the screen

Last edited:
Reactions: Winston Bull
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000