DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P flymore bag for use with MP1 drone equipment

Drone on

Reactions
Hello,

Has anyone tried using a M2P bag with an MP1 drone?

I have the MP1 with the MP1 flymore bag, which I really like. It's tight, usable, but tight.

I'm thinking of buying an M2P bag for use with the MP1. Before I buy the M2P bag, I thought to ask if anyone on this forum has tried this combination, or has the ability to now try this combination. If so, please let me know your experience in placing an MP1 inside and M2P bag.

thanks

Here's a photo of my Mavic Pro Platinum in my Mavic 2's Fly More bag.

Fits real nice with 3 batteries and the controller on one side and the drone with its battery on the other. I didn't realize the M2P bag is just a little larger than the first generation Mavic's bag.

IMG_2377.jpg

Reactions: kadras
Hello,

Has anyone tried using a M2P bag with an MP1 drone?

I have the MP1 with the MP1 flymore bag, which I really like. It's tight, usable, but tight.

I'm thinking of buying an M2P bag for use with the MP1. Before I buy the M2P bag, I thought to ask if anyone on this forum has tried this combination, or has the ability to now try this combination. If so, please let me know your experience in placing an MP1 inside and M2P bag.

thanks

I'm probably not first but I'll sell you a M2P bag that has never been used for $50. Box and all.

Here's a photo of my Mavic Pro Platinum in my Mavic 2's Fly More bag.

Fits real nice with 3 batteries and the controller on one side and the drone with its battery on the other. I didn't realize the M2P bag is just a little larger than the first generation Mavic's bag.

View attachment 71082
Thank you for doing this. It's exactly what I wanted to see.
I'm trying to capitalize on the fact that it is a little larger

I'm probably not first but I'll sell you a M2P bag that has never been used for $50. Box and all.
You are the first (probably not the last), but I can get a brand new one for $39 delivered, no tax.
If you come down to $25, I'll pay $10 for shipping. Let me know

Zip 72756 ...Rogers, Arkansas

Geez, I'd do it just to get rid of it but it's kind of a waste of time for me. I'd buy it for $40 shipped from a company if I were you. You're only saving $4. Thanks anyway.

Thank you for doing this. It's exactly what I wanted to see.
I'm trying to capitalize on the fact that it is a little larger
My pleasure. I didn't realize the bag was larger and glad I learned something. I don't think the 1st gen Mavic bag could carry 4 batteries.

Reactions: kadras
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3