DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P - Go 4 quit, lost log info

Guardian44

Reactions
Hi-

I had my new M2P out today for my second flight with it. It was a good distance away and had of course just gone out of sight behind a tree when the Go 4 app quit on my Samsung tablet. I'm very proud to say, I did not panic. I restarted the app, regained control, and continued my flight, without a problem.

When I looked at the log, later on, it only showed the portion of the flight from after I restarted the app. I've done some searching, and have found the first part of the log on the tablet. I can see it using an online tool at phantomhelp.com. But, it's not showing in my Go4 app, or my synced flight records online.

So, here's my question: Is there any way to join the two portions of the log together? or even upload it into my flight records as two different flights?

Thanks
-Eric

That would be an excellent question for @msinger he is the log God for sure.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I've encountered something similar. There should actually be two TXT logs in the FlightRecord folder, one from before the app crash, the second for when you restarted the app. PhantomHelp can read both of them.
The built-in log viewer though will only show the 2nd one. In my case it didn't associate it with my AC but rather the consolidated list of all ACs.
One of the files in the FlightReocrd may be an index to all the logs. I just looked at the userinfo.json file and it contains the 'leader board"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser