DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P indoor filming?

barrybcar

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Is there a way to shoot indoors at an event, maybe with a accessory gimble setup?

Is there a way to shoot indoors at an event, maybe with a accessory gimble setup?

Yes, axis? I think is the name. There are threads about it on here. Search water landing tour mavic. It can also act as handles to hold the camera. Several guys mentioned interest in it. Someone here may have bought one. All in I have well over 2k in my Mavic. So opted out of water landings.

Yes. Like let's say an environment like a concert or other large gathering where flying would be unsafe.
Try this:

Try this:
Thank you. I was hoping to find something more like a Ronin but that's doable.

Try this:

Yep, I have one, works well. May get a few strange glances from the awkward setup but beats more expensive ones for stabilized 4k.

One thing I noted was the portion that attaches to the M2P remote was really tight. Took some finagling to get it on there. Anyone else experience this?

I use the Katana rig. Works great!

Yes, I take photos and Videos without flying as well. I made my own set up using the Raptor Arriis Skids.
Which double when flying over water, I put pontoons over the Skids. I have devised a special attachment that connects to a Monopod and connects to my Flying Cam, which in this not flying. This enables to hand hold it, or when inside attach it to the Monopod for heights up to fifteen feet. Very cool, use in combination of flying over bridges, or walking my drone thru a metal bridge, nobody knows the difference if I am flying or not. Blends in well with the rest of the footage, the Monopod has a quick disconnect, like if it was connected to a DLSR camera. Those Raptor skids have a multiple use.
#1 Just using skids, landing 3 inches above the grass.
#2 Hand holding by the Skids, inside without flying.
#3Attach pontoons if flying over water.
#4Attach Monopod to shoot inside, and go up as high as 15 feet. For this feature I have another skid that has been
designed to work with the Monopod. I did not want to pay for some other devise that is only good for one function
Any way shared with you my two cents, it works for me. And, forgot to mention, when monopad is extended to 15 feet, I put it in to a holder designed to carry a flag, helps to stablize it when up that high.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore