DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Remote button lock

Startubastard

Reactions
Hello all and thanks in advance for the help. Love the Mavic 2 pro and amazing camera with customised settings.
Is there a way one of the customise buttons (C1,C2) on the remote can be programmed so that it locks the controller buttons like a parental lock. E.g. double press. Press, then press hold to lock controller buttons. Same process again to unlock. Use for the below.
After setting up waypoint and running test I want to re-run the waypoint flight with the controller in my pocket but I found when I jog I consistently hear the buttons getting pressed and changing camera settings taking extra photos and stop start filming ?

Hello all and thanks in advance for the help. Love the Mavic 2 pro and amazing camera with customised settings.
Is there a way one of the customise buttons (C1,C2) on the remote can be programmed so that it locks the controller buttons like a parental lock. E.g. double press. Press, then press hold to lock controller buttons. Same process again to unlock. Use for the below.
After setting up waypoint and running test I want to re-run the waypoint flight with the controller in my pocket but I found when I jog I consistently hear the buttons getting pressed and changing camera settings taking extra photos and stop start filming ?
First off, welcome to MavicPilots! I'm sorry but C1 and C2 can only be programmed for the following:

Not quite sure if it's a good idea to put the controller in your pocket while running. The 5-way button seems a bit flimsy and you might actually break it.

Thanks for the comments. Got it. At this stage no can do unless they release a new firmware update with new programed code. RayOz good point with the 5d button.

+1 for me - I have a chest pack that I slot my controller in whilst mountain biking and using Active Track. It works amazingly except for the occasional tapping the wrong button whilst sliding it in the pack. Last time I switched off record and missed what would have been superb footage. Grrr. Please implement this option DJI?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54