DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2Z slightly fuzzy video turns crisp during landing?

Bop

Reactions
Since im new to drones I have been concentrating on learning to fly the M2Z and not so much with video or photos. One thing at a time. I have not even gone into video setting so to my knowledge its all factory default settings. I do however video every flight to play back on a PC for a larger picture and fun. About a week ago it seemed to me that the videos were slightly fuzzy or not as crisp as it once was but decided it was my imagination. While watching a recent video on my PC i noticed the video went from slightly fuzzy to crisp and clear instantly. This took place during an auto land event so I was not touching the controls or go4 app.
Has anyone experienced this?
How do I troubleshoot this issue?
Thank you

Sounds like your camera is in manual and not in AF mode. Either put it in AF or touch screen to focus to infinity on a object far in distance.

Reactions: Bop and Otisangb
Sounds like your camera is in manual and not in AF mode. Either put it in AF or touch screen to focus to infinity on a object far in distance.

Thanks for the video. It confirms that I am indeed in AF. Here is a pic of the screen.

Attachments

• go4 screen.jpeg
    go4 screen.jpeg
    624.5 KB · Views: 27
So I did a lot of experimenting. What I found is every time I turn on the drone / change a battery my AF is NOT auto focusing. I do get the green square on the screen (momentarily) and that annoying beep on start up. I think it is focusing on the ground and I have to tap the screen once its in the air looking at a distance.
so my question is does everyone have to tap their screen to initiate AF?

Thanks

So I did a lot of experimenting. What I found is every time I turn on the drone / change a battery my AF is NOT auto focusing. I do get the green square on the screen (momentarily) and that annoying beep on start up. I think it is focusing on the ground and I have to tap the screen once its in the air looking at a distance.
so my question is does everyone have to tap their screen to initiate AF?

Thanks
Bob,
Check your main camera setting and see if AFC (auto focus continuous is off or on).

Reactions: Thomas B and Bop
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98