Join Us Now

MA-2 and Chrystal Sky?

MikeBuck

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
rcsaerials.com
Greetings,
Has anyone been able to find out if the MA-2 will support the chrystal sky tablet? I have been using one for over a year with great results on my MA-1, and hope it would still be supported with the new bird. I scoured the forums looking for any info before posting. I hope someone can chime in on what the story might be!

Safe Navigating!
Mike

I just got done chatting with dji support and they said it's not compatible.

That is too bad. I want to have a larger brighter controller. Sorry to hear they are so shortsighted on this. I am sure there will be some options down the road. Let's hope so!

Reactions: Ramboat
That is too bad. I want to have a larger brighter controller. Sorry to hear they are so shortsighted on this. I am sure there will be some options down the road. Let's hope so!

Do you not find the DJI Smart Controller appealing for use with the MA2?

Crystalsky wasn’t supported officially by mavic air too in the first time...
And still is not “officially” supported even if it works flawlessly...
Let’s hope they will change it and reconsider it...

Reactions: Ramboat
I don't really care about official support per se, I am more interested if the new App will run on the CS? - I have already invested in the CS, so find having to purchase another controller, that will have a smaller screen to not be adventageous. - Just one man's opinion! - I hope the third party equipment folks step up.

The fly app is not compatible with the Crystal Sky. While it is always possible they do a backwards port, I personally would not plan on it and would assume that it won't work. They would have to create a new version of the app just to support it and keep that app updated just to support the Cystal Sky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada