DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA 2 Signal Boards.

Juggler

Reactions
OK on my 3rd MA2, I have a 4th in the cupboard as a backup, and this drone now is having lose of RC signal at 800mtr. T/O from Lake Conjola shore line ,no interferance and clear los and fly out to the opening. 800mtrs and the rc signal dropping out. On my initial MA2 I was getting 1280 mtr before rc loss, sent it back to DJI and they replaced the SG board. When it returned it was as per the specs on the MA2 and fantastic. Lost that one in the drink due to IMU issues and bought another one....my third this current one. Then Dji sent me an new replacement for the IMU issue (un tested) in storage.
I believe from the amount of posts here that there is a batch of faulty boards on the MA2. Any one have thoughts on this. Even in rural areas with trees etc the degradation of the signal shouldnt be that much as 1000mtr limit before signal loss if the stated spec is much much more..

What altitude. Mine has to get up there to get any distance. A flight that I make often at an altitude of around 90 to 110 ft AGL is 1100 ft and I've lost connectivity several time. I have reason to believe that I could make a flight of 10,000 feet at 390 ft altitude before losing connectivity in this area of completely barren desert. I instinctively know this could be done :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54