DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA battery problem

rob1uk

Reactions
Hi my Mavic air battery keeps saying it has a connection problem They are both brand new batteries in the drone and the controller they are both plugged in and connected correctly but I keep getting the message I have tried to update numerous times but it will not update this drone is the worst £730 I have ever wasted its been used about 50 times never crashed and DJI dont want to know can someone please help me

Hi my Mavic air battery keeps saying it has a connection problem They are both brand new batteries in the drone and the controller they are both plugged in and connected correctly but I keep getting the message I have tried to update numerous times but it will not update this drone is the worst £730 I have ever wasted its been used about 50 times never crashed and DJI dont want to know can someone please help me

Able to try ‘cleaning’ the connection points of the batt n bird?
Just a suggestion.
So far my MA doesnt have such problem. Its has bigger one! [emoji28]

Hi my Mavic air battery keeps saying it has a connection problem...
Does this happen in different locations? It could be an interference problem at one location.

Able to try ‘cleaning’ the connection points of the batt n bird?
Just a suggestion.

I'd definitely look into this, I had the same message appear yesterday. Removed the battery, took a look and there was a tiny piece of debris between 2 of the pins on the drone itself. Blew it out, put the battery back in and it was fine.

Reactions: Air_Joe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots