DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Activation

Jaldrich

Reactions
I had a heck of a time getting my new MA2 to activate. I updated the firmware to the drone, The smart controller, and the standard controller directly from my Mac using the assistant 2 for Mavic application.

When it came time to activate the drone I kept getting an error on the Smart Controller saying to check network connections. My wi-Fi was on and connected I was able to use the other apps on the smart controller with no problem so I know it had Internet. But still nothing they kept saying check network connections.

The only way I could actually get it to activate was that I had to plug my phone into the standard controller and activate it that way. Maybe I missed something in the directions Zande that you can’t activate a drone with the smart controller?

Anyway I searched that help area and a discussion area to see if I could find any post about this and I didn’t see anything unless my searching skills suck I just thought maybe this might help somebody that might be in the same predicament that I was in a couple hours ago

I had a heck of a time getting my new MA2 to activate. I updated the firmware to the drone, The smart controller, and the standard controller directly from my Mac using the assistant 2 for Mavic application.

When it came time to activate the drone I kept getting an error on the Smart Controller saying to check network connections. My wi-Fi was on and connected I was able to use the other apps on the smart controller with no problem so I know it had Internet. But still nothing they kept saying check network connections.

The only way I could actually get it to activate was that I had to plug my phone into the standard controller and activate it that way. Maybe I missed something in the directions Zande that you can’t activate a drone with the smart controller?

Anyway I searched that help area and a discussion area to see if I could find any post about this and I didn’t see anything unless my searching skills suck I just thought maybe this might help somebody that might be in the same predicament that I was in a couple hours ago
I vaguely recall something said about pairing the Controller to the Drone. Mine arrived paired. Youve changed controller. Howto? I dont know.

I vaguely recall something said about pairing the Controller to the Drone. Mine arrived paired. Youve changed controller. Howto? I dont know.

Yeah I have no idea my drone came and then two days later my smart controller came. Today was the first time I took the drone out of the box and I paired directly to the smart controller first so the drone wasn’t. Anything else. Just odd that this happened I guess oh well at least I am up and running.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3