DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 arrived and updated

usrmesarge

Reactions
Got they new MA2 charging batterys currentley. Update firmware/software. Need to set up DJI FLY options soon. Does the MA2 have to be turned on to setup[ controller options?

**** just finish getting the MA2 and controller sorted out. After initial updates over WIFI and tablet it finished setup, so I shut it down finished charging batterys. Turned everthing back on and **** tablet froze wouldnt connect. Did a restart and it started dowloading sofware a second time so I waited for it to finish, **** Chinese writing came up? So I was about to give up when I remember how I had to update the Walkera QR X350, directly to my PC, so pulled out the MA2 cable and dowloaded again, everything is now working I HOPE. Will take it out tomorrow for short flight if everything connects. Found this on DJI website: If the aircraft update fails several times or the remote controller cannot link to the aircraft, then it is possible that the remote controller firmware version and aircraft firmware version are not matched. In this case, it is recommended that users use DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on the computer to update the remote controller and aircraft separately to the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000