DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 as good as the original Air in 40 mph very strong wind....

Ian in London

Reactions
A very windy weekend in the UK let me test out the new Air 2's wind-handling ability. And for the historians out there, some nice views of the Cardington Hangars, home of the R101 Airship that, like the Hindenburg, had an untimely and premature end....

Cheers

@Wellsi flippin heck Ian you are a braver man than me ,your video really put the wind up me ,great review though

@Wellsi flippin heck Ian you are a braver man than me ,your video really put the wind up me ,great review though
Thank you sir..... As long as the wind is blowing towards me and I fly out into it, I'm comfortable..... :)

A very windy weekend in the UK let me test out the new Air 2's wind-handling ability. And for the historians out there, some nice views of the Cardington Hangars, home of the R101 Airship that, like the Hindenburg, had an untimely and premature end....

Cheers

Thanks for posting such an informative video.

Impressive. I think I saw my mini fly by in the other direction. Lol ? Wish DJI took trade ins.
I think any Mini would have been well and trully blown off course that day... :)
Maybe get an Air 2 & keep the Mini as your spare ?

I think any Mini would have been well and trully blown off course that day... :)
Maybe get an Air 2 & keep the Mini as your spare ?
With 2 yrs of Care Refresh and hauling a MarcoPolo and GetterBack float, think I'll get enough use out of the littl chick. Just hate chasing it ?? O?

Might be a real bird someday, oh ya Air 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803