DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 battery light blinking abnormally

SkyPath Studios

Reactions
I have a Mavic Air 2 battery charged 48 cycles. When I plug it into the charger, the top light closest to the front of the battery keeps blinking. This has never happened before. I was finally able to get it to charge and the next day it does the same thing. The battery works fine when flying but the light blinks abnormally when charging. The battery isn't dead so it should have three lights blinking, roughly 56%, and not one. Anyone know why? I can't seem to upload a video either but I can find a way if anyone needs to see it. Thanks!

I have a Mavic Air 2 battery charged 48 cycles. When I plug it into the charger, the top light closest to the front of the battery keeps blinking. This has never happened before. I was finally able to get it to charge and the next day it does the same thing. The battery works fine when flying but the light blinks abnormally when charging. The battery isn't dead so it should have three lights blinking, roughly 56%, and not one. Anyone know why? I can't seem to upload a video either but I can find a way if anyone needs to see it. Thanks!
I am not saying this is what is going on in your case. But I had a Phantom 4 Pro battery do that and DJI told me it was bad. They replaced it as I hadn't had it very long.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580