DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Battery Update

RABray

Reactions
I purchased the Mavic Air 2 with Fly More pkg last week and received it. Upon charging all three batteries, individually, and loading iPad software I fired it all up. When all was active there was a message that my smart battery required an update. I ran the process on two of the batteries but third battery did not give the message. Need I worry or could it be that one of the batteries were constructes more receintly than the other two and did not require an update?

I purchased the Mavic Air 2 with Fly More pkg last week and received it. Upon charging all three batteries, individually, and loading iPad software I fired it all up. When all was active there was a message that my smart battery required an update. I ran the process on two of the batteries but third battery did not give the message. Need I worry or could it be that one of the batteries were constructes more receintly than the other two and did not require an update?
when you did the firmware update on start up then the battery in the drone would have been updated at the same time ,thats why it only asked for the other two to be updated make sure you number your batteries so you know which is which

Thank you very much! Your explanation makes alot of sense. I usually number my batteries, habit from fixed wing craft, but did not number these until after doing this update. Thanks again.
I only had to do it with the one in the drone on start up /activation
Didn't ask me to do it again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC