DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 cheat sheet

kingjon

Reactions
does anyone have a 1 or 2 page cheat sheet for the MA2? Reading through the 50 page manual now but would be great to have a short summary of the important things to remember.

YouTube?

Sorry just joking !.

I would suggest that you do read the entire manual cover to cover , learning by reading and the odd YouTube video is step 1 of learning and enjoying to fly a drone and don’t forget to ask anything here or better still look it up on the search function .

So read it , watch the video , practice and enjoy it !!! .

Sorry just joking !.

I would suggest that you do read the entire manual cover to cover , learning by reading and the odd YouTube video is step 1 of learning and enjoying to fly a drone and don’t forget to ask anything here or better still look it up on the search function .

So read it , watch the video , practice and enjoy it !!! .

On my DJI MPP, the letters in the manual are so small there was no way for my 85-year-old eyes to read it. So I found the manual on a search of Google. My 42" monitor has fount set to 22 so I can read paper, manuals Etc.
Good luck.Happy flying

Read the entire manual, taking notes, then develop your own cheat sheet of items that are of interest to you.

Feel free to pass it along.???

Also, this is posted in the forum:

Reactions: Tommy85

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000