DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 from Best Buy

I cancelled DJI order for Fly More combo and reordered from Best Buy. Did anyone notice that it is listed as black instead of grey?
I preorderd as well from BB, huh, your right, down in specs it lists it as black, but show it as gray?
No I didnt notice?
Ha, im from Towns Co, Ga. Hiawassee.

Hey. Been to a couple of concerts and the lake up there. Used to play in the Chamber of Commerce golf tournament over in Haysville. Maybe the US sellers are getting a different color. If so I like it, easier to see I think.

Hey. Been to a couple of concerts and the lake up there. Used to play in the Chamber of Commerce golf tournament over in Haysville. Maybe the US sellers are getting a different color. If so I like it, easier to see I think.
I dont know all the reviews online ive seen have been gray, black is ok as well!!

Reactions: GARhythm
I always go with the combo as you just never know when you might need the extras. The cost I feel is quite reasonable but if you can only afford the drone.....then it’s only the drone. I guess each to his own as the value of the combo is different for each flyer.

Reactions: JCO1977
I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered from DJI on launch night, but after seeing some less than inspiring info from DJI regarding anticipated ship dates on the Fly More combo, I also cancelled with DJI and ordered through Best Buy.

I cancelled DJI order for Fly More combo and reordered from Best Buy. Did anyone notice that it is listed as black instead of grey?
Man, I would LOVE a black version. Happy to get mine either way but options are always nice. Good luck with your order and happy flying!

Reactions: xendau and GARhythm
Anyone actually planning on going to Best Buy in person on Monday to see if they have stock?
Excited, but patiently waiting. Guess things would be different if i could fly it! Im going to have to self teach myself, read here , watch videos, take it low and slow......LOL

Excited, but patiently waiting. Guess things would be different if i could fly it! Im going to have to self teach myself, read here , watch videos, take it low and slow......LOL

You are at least approaching it correctly. I haven't seen mention of a Beginner Mode like the MA1 had but if it has it I highly suggest using it at the beginning.

I started out with a basic cheap (cheap!) drone to practice with. If it went flying into a wall I didn't care. But once I could get it stable in the air with no onboard help (no sensors aside from maybe barometric) then I felt better taking on a $1000 drone.

Hi everyone,

I was a Site Merchandiser at eBay and whoever inserted in the specs might have accidentally typed in Black instead of Gray. This is common, especially if someone is looking at the old Air and the common color is black... they probably defaulted the Air 2 to black as well.

Just my $.02

Anyone actually planning on going to Best Buy in person on Monday to see if they have stock?
I will, but unless things change, I won't be able to get in the store, as they have only been doing curbside pickups. I think the best I can do is look online and see if they have it available for local pickup.

does anyone know if you buy your MA2 from BB, can you purchase the protection plan from DJI? It seems like a better route than paying for Geek Squad which is pretty expensive!

Reactions: antonebear
does anyone know if you buy your MA2 from BB, can you purchase the protection plan from DJI? It seems like a better route than paying for Geek Squad which is pretty expensive!
Yes, you can. I confirmed with DJI before purchasing through BB.

Yes, but it has to be done right away.
  • Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
  • Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours

You're not allowed in best buy stores yet. Doubt they will bother with any stock since they are not available for in store pickup

"
FREE Shipping: Get it by Release Day Mon, May 11
Shipping estimates for 05495
Only available for shipping
"

If I could have ordered for pickup the next state over to avoid 70 dollars in tax, I would have.

Reactions: swooshdave
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143