DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 hard case

Are any of the cheap hard cases (under $80 AU) any good ?... Also i'd rather buy one already in oz to cut down postage times
No idea what's available in your neck of the woods but I got a Smatree case from Amazon that I like a lot for under $50 U.S.

Reactions: Mr Perch
Yeah it looks great but it says NOT for MA2

I use a Smatree case for my M2Z, and love the darn thing, I am monitoring the zippers, but as yet no issues for 3 months of constant use....MA2...here ya go: Amazon.com : Smatree Hard Carrying Case Compatible with DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI Remote Controller (Drone and Accessories are NOT Included) : Electronics

I haven't looked up stock controller dimensions as compared to a DJI SC. My case came with a removable insert for a stock controller (M2 series) to open up for a custom fit for a SC. Regardless I am sure they will soon make a SC/MA2 comparable case now that the SC flies the MA2. It looks like the case I linked can be easily modified from stock to a SC anyway if one doesn't want to wait.

The Smatree case is what I would call "rigid" not hard..here is a Pelican style hard case: Amazon.com: TOMAT Waterproof Hard Case for DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo Accessories (ABS Box): Toys & Games

Last edited:
OooPs, not used to the acronyms here yet. I know there is one in there someplace but I have to scoot.

They aren't that bad, one just has to pause to identify correctly. But here ya go.

I1= Inspire 1
P3P, P3A, P3S = Phantom 3 Pro, Advanced or Standard
P4= Phantom 4 (Now referred to as Phantom 4 Standard)
P4P (+) = Phantom 4 Pro (+ designates that it has the controller with CrystalSky screen)
P4PV2= Phantom 4 Pro with Occusync
MP1= Mavic Pro (1st series)
MPP= Mavic Pro Platinum
Spark=Spark (duh:p)
I2= Inspire 2
MA1=Mavic Air 1
M2P or M2Z= Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom
SC= Smart Controller
MM=Mavic Mini
MA2=Mavic Air 2
M3P/Z=reserved for release
P5(P?)=reserved for release
MM(2 or P) reserved for release
Ect.... :)

Last edited:
They aren't that bad, one just has to pause to identify correctly. But here ya go.

I1= Inspire 1
P3P, P3A, P3S = Phantom 3 Pro, Advanced or Standard
P4= Phantom 4 (Now referred to as Phantom 4 Standard)
P4P (+) = Phantom 4 Pro (+ designates that it has the controller with CrystalSky screen)
P4PV2= Phantom 4 Pro with Occusync
MP1= Mavic Pro (1st series)
MPP= Mavic Pro Platinum
Spark=Spark (duh:p)
I2= Inspire 2
MA1=Mavic Air 1
M2P or M2Z= Mavic Pro 2 or Mavic 2 Zoom
SC= Smart Controller
MM=Mavic Mini
MA2=Mavic Air 2
M3P/Z=reserved for release
P5(P?)=reserved for release
MM(2 or P) reserved for release
Ect.... :)
Thank you!!! I'll print that off for a cheat sheet, lol.

Reactions: MA2 317
I got this one for $49.

You got which one, your video link shows three cases?...will assume PGYTech (Great Company BTW) Link: Mavic Air 2 Carrying case I really wanted that case for my M2Z but I have a SC..if they had one for that, I would have bought in a instant.. I have mostly PGYTech accessories for my aircrafts.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
You got which one, your video link shows three cases?...will assume PGYTech (Great Company BTW) Link: Mavic Air 2 Carrying case I really wanted that case for my M2Z but I have a SC..if they had one for that, I would have bought in a instant.. I have mostly PGYTech accessories for my aircrafts.
Yes, the PGYTech case shown here:

They do make quality accessories.

• Haha

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots