DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

( MA2 ) How to open the tab to change between zoom and wide videos ? ( newbie)

Vinny0123

Reactions
Hi, above the red record button on the screen is the camera roll symbol for videos, when i press it it switches to photo mode....how do i bring all the options up for my video speeds and zoom option ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Vinny0123.

When you tap the icon, it should bring up the menu(s).

Here is a screenshot.

3C78C458-57A6-4F8C-82AB-BA5438AA55B5.png57D0E1AB-D490-4698-96EF-A2AE2676881D.png

Reactions: dawgpilot
Does it have to be in the air to access this information ? Or can it be on the ground ? Thanks for the reply tho

Or do i have to hold it down or swipe it ? Im sure mine just goes from camera to video mode without all them options .

Does it have to be in the air to access this information ? Or can it be on the ground ? Thanks for the reply tho

I took the screenshot while it was powered up and sitting on the floor inside the house.

Or do i have to hold it down or swipe it ? Im sure mine just goes from camera to video mode without all them options .

I use the button on the remote to switch between camera and video mode. I then tap the icon on the screen to bring up the options. You can scroll up / down in the menu for selections.

You might check to make sure the controller is in normal mode. Maybe the options are not there if it is Sport Mode? ?

Yep it works.......must have been me being an idiot
Yep it worked......must have been me being an idiot, thznks for that ?

Reactions: MA2 317
you were probably pressing the button above the shutter button, that switches from photo to video...

you were probably pressing the button above the shutter button, that switches from photo to video...
Yes i was...but when i checked it again it worked, i used the button on the controller 1st before i pressed the button above the shutter and hey presto it worked. Rich

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e