DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 lacks settings for 60/120 fps

Mavicrebel123

Reactions
Hey folks. It seems that anything more than 30fps is not an available setting for framerate in 1080 although many references can be found on the web for people who have used it.
HDR is not on, and I didnt even see how to turn it on even if I wanted it. I believe that I have scanned thru every dropdown/dropup/dropsideways menu. Thanks.

Hey folks. It seems that anything more than 30fps is not an available setting for framerate in 1080 although many references can be found on the web for people who have used it.
HDR is not on, and I didnt even see how to turn it on even if I wanted it. I believe that I have scanned thru every dropdown/dropup/dropsideways menu. Thanks.
You're probably using a very old version of DJI Fly then.
The only place to find the official DJI Fly software is on DJI's website, this is the link: DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI
Delete your current version and download from the link above, then it should work fine.

I will try that tomorrow. Excellent explanation and theory. If it works I will owe you two chocolate chip cookies.

You're probably using a very old version of DJI Fly then.
The only place to find the official DJI Fly software is on DJI's website, this is the link: DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI
Delete your current version and download from the link above, then it should work fine.
Well…I just checked. This is the version I download from the App Store just the other day. It’s the current one.

Attachments

• CEC8C8FE-DAF6-4D64-BBE7-CAA0A422A543.png
    CEC8C8FE-DAF6-4D64-BBE7-CAA0A422A543.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Yaros
The button just above the record button, click on there, and there are 3 Options: Normal, HDR, Slo-Mo.
Normal in 1080P has up to 60FPS, but for 120FPS and 240FPS you need to use SloMo mode.

That’s awesome! I will try it tomorrow. I searched the Webberz for help videos including one specifically targeted at interpreting the OSD. Only found one that seemed comprehensive but I must have missed that. That YT site had lots of good info though, so I’m sure it was my error as he spoke about it. Thanks.

Reactions: Yaros
That’s awesome! I will try it tomorrow. I searched the Webberz for help videos including one specifically targeted at interpreting the OSD. Only found one that seemed comprehensive but I must have missed that. That YT site had lots of good info though, so I’m sure it was my error as he spoke about it. Thanks.
Great! Tell me if it works after trying it out :)
Hope it does!

Tried it today. Thanks. The icons do indeed change. However two things. The entire display is nearly completely light washed out (threw the ND16 on…fixed) Also the previous resolution options along the bottom of the OSD are gone, leaving only shutter settings. Camera was set to capture video though. So no apparent choices for fps and resolution unless I change back to HDR, but then it’s right back capped at 30.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost