DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 & Maven

millbah

Reactions
I'm looking at using Maven on my MA2 for repetitive Waypoint POI missions under ios. Does anyone have any suggestions, alternatives or comments on this.

I used Maven for a fall colors video. It's not exact and you need to take off from the same spot. For one time mapping though it works ok although I tend to use Dronelink for that. I suppose at some point I will get Litchi once the iOS version for the Air 2 gets a little more time under its belt.

I used Maven for a fall colors video. It's not exact and you need to take off from the same spot. For one time mapping though it works ok although I tend to use Dronelink for that. I suppose at some point I will get Litchi once the iOS version for the Air 2 gets a little more time under its belt.
Is Maven a Waypoints automation app? I'm using Lichi without any problems. The best part of Lichi is that I can plan my mission in my computer.

Is Maven a Waypoints automation app? I'm using Lichi without any problems. The best part of Lichi is that I can plan my mission in my computer.
I have Maven & Dronelink with the A2. All works good until you try to fly too close to a jail (today) & too close to a military base (yesterday) 👎

With Maven, I can plan the route on my iPad that I use to fly at home. I really haven't explored a computer interface for planning. I'm not sure if it has one, someone that has more experience with it may be able to shed more light on that question.

I have Maven & Dronelink with the A2. All works good until you try to fly too close to a jail (today) & too close to a military base (yesterday) 👎

Yeah, no good idea. I always fear that the little "Mavic Brain" just land inside that institutions, just to mess with me....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore