DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 My First Sunset

Witamy w Gabonxxl z Hauptmann w Teksasie, USA!

Never got a chance to visit Poland. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Poles and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it! Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection.

Cieszę się, że jesteś z nami!

Zgadzam się. Pierwszy jest najlepszy!

Reactions: Gibonxxl
The first picture with the sunset through the tree is my personal favorite...it shows you have a creative eye rather than someone who just randomly points and shoots images. The others are outstanding also. Great job.

I don't mind
I have no problem with it as long as you don't want to make money on it :)
No, I'm just practicing using Luminar 4. Here's where I tried to highlight a touch of the sun rays from your beautiful photo. I also love how the sun accenuates the top-half of the tree.DJI_0689_1_1.jpg

i think its a bit over saturated, the original looks more natural. but i do like how the sun rays are more radiant

You could use the graduated filter to lighten up the foreground a little.
amazing pics. I love this time of day for drone shots

i think its a bit over saturated, the original looks more natural. but i do like how the sun rays are more radiant
How about this version....much more tame, but a little more contrast and sharpness on the grass.DJI_0689_1_1L2.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada