DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ma2 won’t go left or right

cellis50

Reactions
I was going to land with 4 min. Left on battery and when I tried to go left or right nothing worked. Right stick only would go forward and backwards. Does anyone know why this would happen??

I was going to land with 4 min. Left on battery and when I tried to go left or right nothing worked. Right stick only would go forward and backwards. Does anyone know why this would happen??
There’s a new safety feature that basically deactivate left/right movements on the right stick, you probably turned it on.

Reactions: Thomas B
There’s a new safety feature that basically deactivate left/right movements on the right stick, you probably turned it on.
Ok I don’t know about that. I’ll check the settings and see thanks

After the latest update, some people have reported that it defaults to that setting. Better check mine.

It doesn't help that the button for turning the "no left/right" is directly above the "Take-Off" button at the left side of the screen.

I always check settings return to home height etc after update just in case default conditions have been activated

Reactions: Ramjam61
I ran into the same issue last night. Ifound it only shut off the right and left movement when in normal mode. I still had R&L when Iwent to Tripod or Sport modes.

I ran into this problem on my first drone-trip too. Even the DJI employees on the trip with me were completely baffled. For a while I got really concerned that flying in fog (moisture) somehow ruined my sensors. (Because I noticed it was fine in Sports Mode, when sensors are off).

It would be nice to get an amendment on the manual.
on a small screen that icon is easy to hit or not notice... or have no idea what it’s for :0

Reactions: Nearlypastit
Happened to me yesterday. Not knowing what else to do (at the time), I <arbitrarily> switched from "normal" to "tripod" and back again and that somehow corrected it. I can think of no POSSIBLE USE for intentionally disabling right / left movement... You?

Just to chime in, when I first updated to 1.2.4, the default RTH altitude was 20m.

This was way too low and I had to readjust this back to my 60m

20m won’t clear trees in many places . It’s a good idea to check over setting before putting the bird in the air after a update

Reactions: icecoldgin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore