DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2S - Good upgrade from the MPP?

westwind77

Reactions
I've had a MPP for a few years and never had an issue or crash with it. I debated on getting the M2 but it had been out a while and figured I would wait for the 3. 3 is out, too rich for my blood and I was curious what your thoughts are on how the MA2S would compare to the MPP as an 'upgrade'?

Most of my flying is done over the beach with probably 80% over saltwater. Some beach take-offs/landings however most flights are conducted from the boat with hand held landings.

Where I fly the wind does not always cooperate and usually I don't fly when it is windy, but there are rare times I might take it up with a bit of a breeze.

I fly for personal fun and the videos I create are usually for my friends and family of our adventures and such.

I would like and upgrade, just trying to figure out what would be the best option from the MPP with the cost of the M3

Thanks!

Reactions: Droniac
The Air 2S gets 5 stars from me and we have put it thru some serious flying conditions.
Video and pictures our on par with the Mavic 2 Pro , I think you will happy.

So take a look at this picture below :
One could be any drone the other a Cine Pro Res , Unless you need the Pro Res the Air 2S is nice.

We dedicated an entire Website to the Air2S and the Picture an video we have gotten.
Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain.

2021-11-05_18h30_11.png

I was curious what your thoughts are on how the MA2S would compare to the MPP as an 'upgrade'?

Pretty darn good upgrade.

I think the Air models manage wind near as good as the M1P / MPP, and who flies when it's that windy anyway ?
Just keep a watch on wind at altitude, flying out against a wind, etc.

Occusync (Occusync 2.0 ?) should be very reliable.

The only thing about the later drones is I'm not that keen on the Fly app, maybe since the first one I downloaded just to scroll through was quite a bit different to Go4.

Reactions: Droniac
Thank you for the feedback so far! Is the video quality that much better on the MA2S than the MPP?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S