DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mag interference crash

chris_mac1983

Reactions
So it crashed after getting mag interference, body and battery landed in separate places, the battery looks like it exploded but not sure if the casing just split open upon impact.

Opened up the body to see if there’s any damage but can’t really see any?

But it turns on with another battery, and the props do the usual calibration but the gimbal doesn’t and it won’t connect to the controller.

Not sure what the next move is

What makes you think magnetic interference caused the crash?

Although it won’t help fix your aircraft, posting the logs to this forum will be able to give you the most likely cause.

The following link will show you how to upload the flight log:

Log Analysis

After a heavy landing like it appears there could be damage to any number of the PCBs. The gimbal is delicate and apart from physical damage to the gimbal it’s likely the gimbal ribbon cable is broken.

If it were me I’d be sending it off to DJI or an authorised repair shop to get it assessed.

@chris_mac1983, sorry to hear your drone crashed ,i love my MPP had it 4 years and it still flies great
how old is your drone and what flight time do you have on it
it might be more cost effective, because of the age of the drone ,and the fact that they are no longer in production ,to go for something like the Air 2 s which has similar flight capabilities

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa