DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic Air 2 suddenly started to “tilt” whilst turning

mattcharlesworth

Reactions
Hello everybody,

Unfortunately my Air 2 has suddenly started to tilt massively when turning left or right (see attached clip). I have calibrated gimbal and IMU. Does anyone have any idea? Have I accidentally turned on a weird option?

The clip attached was filmed in tripod mode. It happens in all 3 modes, getting more dramatic with each mode.

Thank you!!

Clips only 4 seconds long and won't play. Try uploading to YouTube.

Hello everybody,

Unfortunately my Air 2 has suddenly started to tilt massively when turning left or right (see attached clip). I have calibrated gimbal and IMU. Does anyone have any idea? Have I accidentally turned on a weird option?

The clip attached was filmed in tripod mode. It happens in all 3 modes, getting more dramatic with each mode.

Thank you!!
Clip plays fine. Go into your settings and check the "control" Gimble Mode. You might have it set to FPV.
Mate thank you so much!! That was it, thank you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America mattcharlesworth.

Mate thank you so much!! That was it, thank you!

In addition to the FPV selection, each one of the flight modes (Tripod, regular, and Sport) has adjustments to dampen the amount of swing the gimbal can do during the flight for smooth footage.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Timely post. This happened to me recently too. It took me a few seconds to realize that the FPV mode might be the issue, but I'm 100% sure that I didn't set it to FPV.

FLY updates have been a bit strange lately. Learn more from users than anywhere. Too power hungry for sure. Using litchi lately.

I’ve done a couple hundred flights with my MA2 & all of a sudden it now tends to start up in FPV in the DJI app. Only noticed it after using Maven extensively recently.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000