DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic Pro Platinum sold out everywhere?

It isn't "sold out everywhere." If you've read any of the threads about the Platinum you'd see it hasn't actually been released yet.

Reactions: PTBperegrine
It isn't "sold out everywhere." If you've read any of the threads about the Platinum you'd see it hasn't actually been released yet.
You know, it's people like you that makes me reluctant to post anything. People like you that can't help yourself but to troll threads that people post. Posts that are legitimate to them. I read threads all the time. So, please keep your arrogance to yourself.

If you already have a Mavic, keep it. If you don't have a Mavic, get the new one. It's such a small upgrade it's silly. Wait for things like upgraded camera, etc. Just my two cents.

Reactions: kcb15 and bobj151
Appreciate the opinion. I hear you. I sold my Mavic last night and the day before it was still available to pre-order. Now it's sold out so I'm without a drone. I was planning on pre-ordering as soon as I sold it.

Yeah I think they stopped taking orders and put sold out on their website temporarily so that the first batch can be shipped on Sept 25th but it takes them almost 10-15 days for shipping.

Reactions: kcb15
Just my opinion, but I would consider the Maxx Mod bundle at Drone World over the new platinum if you haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Just my opinion, but I would consider the Maxx Mod bundle at Drone World over the new platinum if you haven't pulled the trigger yet.

No, I haven't been able to buy one yet. I'm gonna look into that bundle now though. Thanks.

First units of the Mavic Pro Platinum are estimated to begin shipping from Authorized Dealers and DJI around the end of the month/early October. Pre-orders can be placed for first wave shipment and are processed as soon as first units begin shipping.

If we can be of any assistance don't hesitate to PM here on the forum, give us a call, or shoot us an email.

Reactions: kcb15 and BigAl07
You know, it's people like you that makes me reluctant to post anything. People like you that can't help yourself but to troll threads that people post. Posts that are legitimate to them. I read threads all the time. So, please keep your arrogance to yourself.
You're awfully touchy about a simple two-sentence post pointing out that no retailers "still have" a product that hasn't actually been released yet (my comment was largely prompted by your thread title). My post was accurate and to the point: You're searching for a product that is not yet available. It wasn't insulting, it wasn't trolling, it was answering your question.

Last edited:
You're awfully touchy about a simple two-sentence post pointing out that no retailers "still have" a product that hasn't actually been released yet (my comment was largely prompted by your thread title). My post was accurate and to the point: You're searching for a product that is not yet available. It wasn't insulting, it wasn't trolling, it was answering your question.

Touchy? No, your comment was completely unnecessary and out of line. There’s no reason anybody should be on forums like these trying to make people feel stupid.

Reactions: TangoDelta

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure you're mostly in the wrong here... So, accurate isn't the word I would use.

Anyone know who still has the Platinum that'll ship on the 25th?

He clearly said, "that'll ship on the 25th?" And I'm fairly sure it's not the 25th yet? I'm unsure as to whether he edited it but considering it doesn't say he did I'm assuming he didn't.
So your comment of "it hasn't been released yet" agrees with his statement of "that'll ship on the 25th".

Either way, I think you both reacted a bit sharply... And the point of the post was to ask if anywhere has it not sold out on that note. Amazon has it for pre-order still but don't have a date so I'd be tempted to phone and ask them if they know when it would be delivered. Hope that helps.

I pre-ordered the Mavic Pro Platinum. I just checked with DJI. The replied a ship date of September 25.

Updates if they occur.

I ordered couple weeks ago or so from DJI store. Wish would have opted for the Max with extra props and extra battery. Those two things are not even available. If you find one, be sure to get the extra battery/prop combo; which I did.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure you're mostly in the wrong here... So, accurate isn't the word I would use.

He clearly said, "that'll ship on the 25th?" And I'm fairly sure it's not the 25th yet? I'm unsure as to whether he edited it but considering it doesn't say he did I'm assuming he didn't.
So your comment of "it hasn't been released yet" agrees with his statement of "that'll ship on the 25th".

Either way, I think you both reacted a bit sharply... And the point of the post was to ask if anywhere has it not sold out on that note. Amazon has it for pre-order still but don't have a date so I'd be tempted to phone and ask them if they know when it would be delivered. Hope that helps.
I appreciate the input. Thank you. We were both a bit sharp, I agree. I probably could have worded it a little better in hindsight. I didn't edit the post even though I tried to edit "Magic" to "Mavic", but it wouldn't let me, ha! At the time I was asking if there were any websites that were still taking pre-orders because DJI's website was already saying "out of stock". I had to wait until I sold my Mavic Pro and by that time I was too late. (Still waiting) Anyway, I just feel like these hobby type forums should be free of the B.S. that you see time and time again around so many forums where someone posts something and certain members post things that make them look and feel stupid. I suppose it's everywhere though. Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to explain myself.

And to Mr. Salty, If you weren't intentionally being rude, I apologize for over reacting.

First units of the Mavic Pro Platinum are estimated to begin shipping from Authorized Dealers and DJI around the end of the month/early October. Pre-orders can be placed for first wave shipment and are processed as soon as first units begin shipping.

If we can be of any assistance don't hesitate to PM here on the forum, give us a call, or shoot us an email.
Hey, thanks a lot.

I ordered couple weeks ago or so from DJI store. Wish would have opted for the Max with extra props and extra battery. Those two things are not even available. If you find one, be sure to get the extra battery/prop combo; which I did.
Yeah, I agree for sure. It's a good deal. At this point, I'll take the first available lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov