DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Main Controller Setting Question

Dopper

Reactions
I have been flying my zoom for about a month now. For some reason when I use the RC side switch to change to Sport Mode I get a warning that says I have to enable a setting in my Main Controller settings.
I can't seem to find anything in the setting menu that references the RC side switch?
It's probably right in front of me but I can't see it. Ha!

Last edited:
67F6E303-1A9F-46C9-B8D6-DC173CBE6061.png

I have been flying my zoom for about a month now. For some reason when I use the RC side switch to change to Sport Mode I get a warning that says I have to enable a setting in my Main Controller settings.
I can't seem to find anything in the setting menu that references the RC side switch?
I know the latest update turned the flight modes off by default, I noticed it on my first flight after the update. I turned it back on (dirkclod has a pic), and all was good.

Reactions: Gindra
Ah Ha! I was looking in Controller settings instead of aircraft settings. Thank you everyone for the help. I figured I was over looking something easy!

Reactions: dirkclod

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys